Hello

Moderators: KevinG, Dean

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KevinG
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello

Postby KevinG » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:03 am

Dean, love the forum and thank you for making this, hopefully we can start getting more people on here
To get a bigger message of recovery out there

damon136
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby damon136 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Thanks Kevin, and thanks for being such a good friend and fellow member of the Green Keychain Clan.

LeslieM

Postby LeslieM » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:29 pm

I really like the forum, I agree with Kevin hopefully more people will join and a lot more information will be available. Sorry, but I'm not a member of the GKC...YET

Dean

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:04 am

Welcome Leslie. We of the GKC eagerly await your arrival. Of course they'll probably have gotten wise to me by then and kicked me out. What's that old saying?

"I would not want to join any club that would have me as a member."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LeslieM

Postby LeslieM » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:15 pm

Awww you're not that bad, nerd. :lol:

BritBeeson

Postby BritBeeson » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:31 pm

I wanted to tell y'all I saw Courtney today at the Angola Rodeo she said that she has decided not to come back to Townsend...i don't know if she came to too many morning groups but she was the petite blonde who actually lived and worked at Angola but she said she is doing well and is "somewhat sober" i has just asked about her Friday so I wanted to let y'all know!

Dean

Postby Dean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:23 am

That's a shame. I think the deck was stacked against her with her situation out there. I hope she does OK. She seemed like a sweet girl.

Return to “Stuff to Talk About”